Building a base of knowledge about social and emotional competence
Taught to adults and children through didactic presentation in developmentally sensitive ways to build a base of knowledge and inspire new ideas.
With a focus on Social and Emotional Learning (SEL), including topics related to:
- Social and Emotional development and the markers for health
- Why emotions are important for all of us
- The universal human need for connection and the power of nurturing
- Impact of adversity, chronic stress and trauma
- The role of successful connection for resilience and recovery
- The mental and behavioral challenges commonly experienced by youth
Click here to explore the next component.